sexta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2014

One month later 7-1

Photo: AP
Until today I have nightmare with a german goals in World Cup. The most difficult was the third goal, that who scored was Kroos. Then, I've stopped follow the match. It doesn't seem like yesterday. It seems that happened a thousand years ago, like old images of first world cup. It was a just one month ago.

In all this time between the brazilian deception and today a lot of things happened. Scolari is coach of other team (Grêmio), Globo (the most influent brazilian TV channel) want change the structure of national football and the "Seleção" (how us brazilian say our national team) have new schedule for 2014 with new coach, Dunga (the same coach of World Cup 2010). And it's the first time that I don't miss the World Cup atmosphere.

I lived great times here in Brazil of course. I worked hard as a reporter of brazilian website, mostly in day of matches in Salvador, my hometown and the city where I live. As a spectator, I was at the match Spain - 1 x 5 - Netherlands. But after july 8, all the World Cup songs became bad moments. It's impossible change the history: here for a long time, when people will search informations about World Cup 2014, the more important episode will be the 7-1.

I'm proud to be brazilian for many reasons. I like our accent, too different than portuguese accent. I like the easily to make friends and meet people here and the brazilian cooking and music. And I'm proud to be brazilian for football also, why not? When I was in Europe and people asked me "where are you from?" I answered "Brazil", and in the same moment football was mentioned. It will be the same after the 7-1?

Veja essa postagem em português (clique aqui)

Nenhum comentário: